Ryan Ellis began his career as an intern at PJ Morgan Real Estate while attending Creighton University. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in finance and furthered his education at Randall School of Real Estate. Upon earning his real estate license, Ryan became Director of Property Management for PJ Morgan Real Estate and later, due to his outstanding leadership, achieved the roles of Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in 2007.
In 2009, Ryan became the President of PJ Morgan Real Estate. His responsibilities include coordinating agent activity, overseeing day-to-day operations and establishing the future direction of the company. Ryan also continues fulfilling his passion for high profile projects in commercial and residential real estate and in property management.
Ryan is an active member of the Omaha community, currently serving on the boards for Omaha 100, Omaha Conservatory of Music, Fashion Institute Guild and College Possible. The Omaha Jaycees recently honored him as one of the Ten Outstanding Young Omahans. In 2014, Ryan received the Midland’s Business Journal 40 Under 40 award and was a Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Leadership Omaha graduate.
Affiliations & Credentials
- Licensed REALTOR®, Nebraska
- Omaha Area Board of REALTORS®
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Licensed Salesperson, Iowa
Honors & Achievements
- Omaha 100 Board of Directors, 2014-Present
- Omaha Jaycees Ten Outstanding Young Omahans!, 2016
- Nebraska AIDS Project Board of Directors, 2010-2015; President 2012/2013
- Omaha Conservatory of Music Board of Directors, 2013-Present
- Fashion Institute Guild Board of Directors, 2014-Present
- College Possible Board of Directors, 2015
- Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Leadership Omaha graduate, 2014
- Midland’s Business Journal 40 Under 40 recipient, 2014
- CoStar Power Awards Top Sales Brokers, 2014
- Former ConAgra Headquarters: Sherwood Foundation (62,000 square feet), Greater Omaha Chamber (22,800 square feet), Givaudan (14,000 square feet).
- Rail and Commerce Building: Assisted in creation of 19,000 co-working spaces (100% occupied with waitlist).
- Morgan Stanley: Lease administration partner with Jones Lange LaSalle in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Mastercraft Building: Over 70 leases executed in five years with a historic occupancy rate greater than 90%.
- Region 6: Helped three non-profits purchase and lease-back 64,000 square feet. Simultaneously managed lease administration or sale efforts for all three of the organization’s existing buildings (55,000 square feet).
- Diplomat Pharmacy: Sale and lease-back of 51,000 square feet.
- Hulac Portfolio: Management (acquisition/disposition, leasing, property management) for a 46-property portfolio.
Ryan Ellis, THANK YOU! Everyone at Domina Law Group P.C. LLO would like to sincerely thank you for considering our safety and our client’s safety by making the concrete repairs and adding the speed bumps! You have done a wonderful job! Sincerest thanks!
–Domina Law Group P.C. LLO
Ryan Ellis, I wanted to pass along my thanks for the nice upgrades to the landscaping surrounding Morgan Place. The new plants and flowers look so pretty, especially with the fresh mulch that was put down. I also noticed the trees are trimmed, flowers are in the planter pots and everything is very well groomed. Thanks you so much for the attention given to our building. We like to take pride in where we spend so many house of our day and you made that possible.
– Sharon Rasmussen, Director of Professional Services for Midlands Choice, Inc.
P.J. and Ryan, I wanted to let you know that we’ve moved into our new space and everything is working out great. Thank you for your help in negotiating and finalizing our lease. Your service was outstanding. Come by next time you are in the area and I’ll show you the finished product.
– Laura Forehead, Administrator for the Urology Center, P.C.
I have been very happy with the work that P.J. Morgan Real Estate has done for our homeowner association. Cathy Leavitt and Ryan have managed our account well. I could go on about all the services they provide us, but the best thing I can say is that I’m not usually aware they are doing anything – they get the job done so quickly and completely that I don’t have to remember to check back or even worry that it’s being done. I can thoroughly recommend the company for the work they have done for us.
– Gretchen Bren, Elk Creek Crossing Homeowner’s Association
P.J., I want to thank you for leasing our property at 8808 Military Road. It has been a pleasure working with Ryan. He has been very courteous and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend you or your company.
– Paul and Marjoree Centeneo
…best snow removal job I’ve seen in 25 years.
– Rodney Hindline, Oak Hills Regime III
Dear Mr. Ellis, I acknowledge and thank you for the aggressive efforts regarding the snow and ice situation… Many thanks for the prompt attention.
– L.T. Higgins, D.D.S., M.S.
Dear P.J., thank you for your assistance in locating my new office. Ryan was priceless in the process and is an asset to your company. I look forward to continuing our working relationship.
– Matt Meyer, Insurance Agent
I have had excellent service with the managing of our commercial properties. Prompt service when emergencies arise or whenever general maintenance is needed. I have also used Ryan, Bob, P.J., and Don when looking at new residential/commercial spaces and negotiating leases. I have referred several friends who have closed on homes. I have used and will continue to use P.J. Morgan Real Estate in the future and would recommend this business for any and all of your real estate needs.
– Nick K., Long-time Client
Mr. Morgan, Ryan Ellis and Beth Krolikowski customized our office entrance and parking area so well to help us see our patients!
– Medical Pain Center
PJ and Ryan helped get me in our present building and I will always be grateful.
– Terry Lanphier, Dundee Family Dental