Eric Juszyk’s skills in client services, project management, communication and leadership are a fantastic benefit to the P.J. Morgan Real Estate team! He combines those attributes with an infectious personality and high-quality customer service to make him an essential part of the sales and property management departments.
Eric’s background also includes work in marketing and business development, both locally and nationally. He has extensive experience with research and analysis, which have led him to proudly exceed goals. Eric has a Bachelor’s degree from Creighton University, where he was involved in numerous student organizations.
As an Omaha native, Eric knows the city inside and out. He keeps busy cooking, reading, playing volleyball, running and enjoying the company of friends and family!
Affiliations & Credentials
- Licensed REALTOR®, Nebraska
- Omaha Area Board of REALTORS®
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science from Creighton University
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers