As a licensed associate broker, Derick Lewin has both the knowledge and experience to best serve his clients and their interests. He specializes in residential sales and commercial sales and leasing. Whether representing a buyer or seller, tenant or landlord, Derick is committed to his clients and loves to negotiate the best deal possible.
Derick has been in the real estate industry since 2010, when he joined PJ Morgan Real Estate. In 2017, he represented nearly $10MM in sales. He is extremely active in the Omaha real estate community and is a board member of Midlands Regional Commercial Information Exchange, an organization that was created with the focus of bringing the Omaha and Lincoln commercial markets together. He is also the director of Membership and Engagement for UNO’s College of Business Alumni Association and a graduate of the Nebraska REALTORS® Association 2017 Leadership Academy, where he received a full sponsorship from the Omaha Area Board of REALTORS®.
Derick continues to expand his network, serving as past President of the Business Networking International Pay It Forward Chapter and by being involved in the Aksarben community where he and his wife, Ashley, live. Derick earned his bachelor’s degree in real estate and finance from the University of Nebraska at Omaha in 2012.
Affiliations & Credentials
- Licensed Associate Broker, Nebraska
- Licensed Realtor, Nebraska
- Omaha Area Board of REALTORS®
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
Honors & Achievements
- Midlands Regional Commercial Exchange Information Board Member, 2016-present
- Business Networking International, Pay It Forward Chapter, 2015-present
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association, Commercial Forum Chair, 2018
- UNO College of Business Alumni Association, Director of Membership and Engagement, 2017
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association Leadership Academy, 2017
- Top Gun Award, Most Residential Units, PJ Morgan Real Estate, 2017
- Platinum Club Award, Celebrity Homes, 2017
- BNI Heartland Chapter Member of the Year, 2017