Crystal Archer joined PJ Morgan Real Estate in 2013 as an already-successful Realtor, and her feats continue to rise. Whether it’s renting, buying, selling or negotiating, no task is too big or too small for her to take on, and you can be assured that she’ll apply the same determination and focus every time.
Crystal knows the ins and outs of both the residential and commercial markets, providing trusted advisement no matter what the need. She’s a stickler for detail and will make the process seem effortless, which isn’t surprising considering she’s lauded for her professionalism, knowledge, and expertise in the industry.
Sharing the mental wealth is important to Crystal, as well. She acts as a volunteer and leader with various associations in the Omaha area. Combine all that with her bachelor’s in business administration from Kansas State University and it’s no wonder she’s taking off!
Affiliations & Credentials
- Licensed REALTOR®, Nebraska
- Omaha Area Board of REALTORS®
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Women’s Council of REALTORS®
- At Home with Diversity®, Certified Agent
Honors & Achievements
- 2019 Midland’s Business Journal 40 Under 40 Award
- 2017 Omaha Area Board of REALTORS® Education Forum Chair
- 2016 President, Women’s Council of REALTORS® Omaha chapter
- 2016 Nebraska REALTORS® Association Leadership Academy
- 2015 President-elect, Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Omaha chapter
- 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year, Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Omaha chapter
- 2013 Secretary, Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Omaha chapter
- 2012 Education Chair, Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Omaha chapter
- 2012-2016 Omaha Area Board of REALTORS® Education Forum Member
“Navigating the home buying process started out very overwhelming! I began with two main concerns: the school district and a budget. After looking at several houses, I soon realized there were more things that mattered and I wasn’t finding it. I was lucky enough to have Crystal Archer working with me and she suggested exploring building a new home instead of buying an existing, as I wasn’t finding what I really wanted with the existing home options. This was it! She knew my budget and what builders I could work with. She guided me along the way and today I am living in my brand new home and could not be happier. Working with an agent that listens and knows the market, whether it’s a new home or an existing, is priceless! Crystal really is an expert in both.”
Crystal was great at communication. No matter my question, large or small, she answered her phone and got everything figured out timely. We had several real estate transactions while living in Omaha and worked with 5 different agents. Crystal blew away all the other four with her attention to detail and responsiveness. We had a great experience selling our home!
Crystal Archer was a pleasure to work with! She helped me buy my new home and sold my existing home in 3 days! The marketing plan she put together to sell my home was creative and catchy. I received many hits on the website of potential buyers immediately after she listed and had 8 showings in 3 days, one of which led to an offer I couldn’t refuse. Crystal is very honest, responsive and knowledgeable. She helped me stage my house prior to listing and it showed great! I would highly recommend using Crystal as your agent. Her drive, passion, and energy definitely come through during the buying and selling process!