Ryan Ellis began his career at P.J. Morgan Real Estate as an intern while attending Creighton University. He graduated from Creighton with a bachelor’s degree in Finance and took on a leadership role as property manager for P.J. Morgan Real Estate. Meanwhile, he attended Randall School of Real Estate.
After earning his real estate license, Ryan became the head of the property management department and started working in both commercial and residential sales and leasing. In 2007, Ryan was promoted to Vice President and Chief Operating Officer due to his outstanding leadership and his excellent work in real estate sales and leasing.
In 2009, Ryan became the President of P.J. Morgan Real Estate and is currently responsible for coordinating all agent activity, the day to day operations of the company and the future direction of P.J. Morgan Real Estate. He also continues to work on high profile projects in both commercial and residential real estate and in property management.
Affiliations & Credentials
- Licensed REALTOR®, Nebraska
- Omaha Area Board of REALTORS®
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
Honors & Achievements
- Omaha 100 Board of Directors, 2014-Present
- Omaha Jaycees Ten Outstanding Young Omahans!, 2016
- Nebraska AIDS Project Board of Directors, 2010-2015; President 2012/2013
- Omaha Conservatory of Music Board of Directors, 2013-Present
- Fashion Institute Guild Board of Directors, 2014-Present
- College Possible Board of Directors, 2015
- Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Leadership Omaha graduate, 2014
- Midland’s Business Journal 40 Under 40 recipient, 2014
- CoStar Power Awards Top Sales Brokers, 2014
Ryan Ellis, THANK YOU! Everyone at Domina Law Group P.C. LLO would like to sincerely thank you for considering our safety and our client’s safety by making the concrete repairs and adding the speed bumps! You have done a wonderful job! Sincerest thanks!
–Domina Law Group P.C. LLO
Ryan Ellis, I wanted to pass along my thanks for the nice upgrades to the landscaping surrounding Morgan Place. The new plants and flowers look so pretty, especially with the fresh mulch that was put down. I also noticed the trees are trimmed, flowers are in the planter pots and everything is very well groomed. Thanks you so much for the attention given to our building. We like to take pride in where we spend so many house of our day and you made that possible.
– Sharon Rasmussen, Director of Professional Services for Midlands Choice, Inc.
P.J. and Ryan, I wanted to let you know that we’ve moved into our new space and everything is working out great. Thank you for your help in negotiating and finalizing our lease. Your service was outstanding. Come by next time you are in the area and I’ll show you the finished product.
– Laura Forehead, Administrator for the Urology Center, P.C.
I have been very happy with the work that P.J. Morgan Real Estate has done for our homeowner association. Cathy Leavitt and Ryan have managed our account well. I could go on about all the services they provide us, but the best thing I can say is that I’m not usually aware they are doing anything – they get the job done so quickly and completely that I don’t have to remember to check back or even worry that it’s being done. I can thoroughly recommend the company for the work they have done for us.
– Gretchen Bren, Elk Creek Crossing Homeowner’s Association
P.J., I want to thank you for leasing our property at 8808 Military Road. It has been a pleasure working with Ryan. He has been very courteous and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend you or your company.
– Paul and Marjoree Centeneo
…best snow removal job I’ve seen in 25 years.
– Rodney Hindline, Oak Hills Regime III
Dear Mr. Ellis, I acknowledge and thank you for the aggressive efforts regarding the snow and ice situation… Many thanks for the prompt attention.
– L.T. Higgins, D.D.S., M.S.
Dear P.J., thank you for your assistance in locating my new office. Ryan was priceless in the process and is an asset to your company. I look forward to continuing our working relationship.
– Matt Meyer, Insurance Agent
I have had excellent service with the managing of our commercial properties. Prompt service when emergencies arise or whenever general maintenance is needed. I have also used Ryan, Bob, P.J., and Don when looking at new residential/commercial spaces and negotiating leases. I have referred several friends who have closed on homes. I have used and will continue to use P.J. Morgan Real Estate in the future and would recommend this business for any and all of your real estate needs.
– Nick K., Long-time Client
Mr. Morgan, Ryan Ellis and Beth Krolikowski customized our office entrance and parking area so well to help us see our patients!
– Medical Pain Center
PJ and Ryan helped get me in our present building and I will always be grateful.
– Terry Lanphier, Dundee Family Dental