After a successful 15+ year career owning and operating an award-winning, multi-line insurance and financial services agency with his wife, Regi Powell obtained his real estate license to pursue his passion for real estate. His time at the agency was primarily spent as the commercial insurance specialist, and from this he gained vast experience assisting commercial clients. Regi has been an active real estate investor since college, when he flipped his first house while earning a degree in mechanical engineering with a minor in finance from the University of Wyoming.
Broad firsthand experience in many areas of real estate investing include: owning and managing single and multi-family residential properties, renting as a commercial tenant, and home flipping. Participation in partnerships, which have purchased commercial buildings, provides real world experience to help his clients with their real estate needs.
Regi enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, home improvement projects and classic cars. He is ready to help you achieve your real estate goals!
Affiliations & Credentials
- Licensed REALTOR®, Nebraska
- Omaha Area Board of REALTORS®
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
Honors and Achievements
- Instructor at Randal School of Real Estate
- Past Educator for Family Housing Advisory Services, Inc
- Past Trainer for O! Financially Fit (Financial Education)
- Past Affiliate of the Year, Omaha Area Board of REALTORS®
- Past President of Omaha Area Board of REALTORS® Affiliate Council
- Past Vice President, Omaha Area Board of REALTORS® Affiliate Council
- Past Secretary, Omaha Area Board of REALTORS® Affiliate Council
- Past Member of Omaha Farmers Agents Charity Fundraising Council
- Past Member Agency of Farmers Presidents Council (top 0.5% of Farmers Insurance Agencies)