Crystal Archer joined P.J. Morgan Real Estate in 2013 as an already-successful Realtor, and her feats continue to rise. Whether it’s renting, buying, selling or negotiating, no task is too big or too small for her to take on, and you can be assured that she’ll apply the same determination and focus every time.
Crystal knows the ins and outs of both the residential and commercial markets, providing trusted advisement no matter what the need. She’s a stickler for detail and will make the process seem effortless, which isn’t surprising considering she’s lauded for her professionalism, knowledge and expertise in the industry.
Sharing the mental wealth is important to Crystal, as well. She acts as a volunteer and leader with various associations in the Omaha area. Combine all that with her bachelor’s in business administration from Kansas State University and it’s no wonder she’s taking off!
Affiliations & Credentials
- Licensed REALTOR®, Nebraska
- Omaha Area Board of REALTORS®
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Women’s Council of REALTORS®
- At Home with Diversity®, Certified Agent
Honors & Achievements
- 2017 Omaha Area Board of REALTORS® Education Forum Chair
- 2016 President, Women’s Council of REALTORS® Omaha chapter
- 2016 Nebraska REALTORS® Association Leadership Academy
- 2015 President-elect, Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Omaha chapter
- 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year, Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Omaha chapter
- 2013 Secretary, Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Omaha chapter
- 2012 Education Chair, Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Omaha chapter
- 2012-2016 Omaha Area Board of REALTORS® Education Forum Member