Chad Eadie joined PJ Morgan Real Estate in 2018 with a lifetime of experience in residential real estate. He grew up helping his family’s construction company with remodeling projects such as decks, siding and room additions. This experience compelled him to create a successful real estate career helping families.
Chad obtained his bachelor’s degree in marketing management in 2005 and pursued a career that opened doors in leadership and project management. Missing his roots in the housing industry, and the joy it brought others when their investment increased in value, Chad set out to obtain his real estate license. In 2016, Chad earned his license and has since then has helped several families sell their homes, as well as purchase the homes of their dreams. He’s has received several real estate awards, which he attributes to simply doing something he enjoys.
Chad and his wife, Tiffany, have three children; Christian, Morgan, and Taylor. Christian and Morgan are currently college students and Taylor just started high school. They love spending time outdoors around the fire pit or at the pool. Chad also enjoys biking, kayaking, CrossFit, and fishing in his spare time.
Affiliations & Credentials
- Licensed REALTOR®, Nebraska
- Omaha Area Board of REALTORS®
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
Honors & Achievements
- 2017 Silver Circle Sales New Agent, CBS Home
- 2017 Top New Sales Associate, CBS Home Dodge Office
- 2016 Top New Sales Associate, CBS Home Dodge Office
- Project Management Professional Certification, Villanova University