Property Manager – P.J. Morgan Real Estate – Omaha, NE (2009 – present)
- Responsible for coordinating the maintenance and repair of apartment complexes, commercial properties, residential properties and associations on behalf of owners or association Board
- Coordinate maintenance and repair with vendors and follow-up on performance
- Act as the liaison between the landlord and tenants as well as the Board and homeowners
- Coordinate the collection of rents and payment of bills for each property
- Assist in the preparation of property annual budgets
Financial Administrator – P.J. Morgan Real Estate – Omaha, NE (2013-2014)
- Acted as the accounting point person for 3 or more property managers and their respective managed properties
- Worked up statements for respective 3 or more property managers and their respective portfolio of properties
- Handed ACH batches throughout the month and managed online bill pay account
- Coordinated accounts payable and accounts receivables for properties
Leasing Associate – Cormac Company – Omaha, NE (2009)
- Marketed of available units for lease
- Addressed residents concerns
- Designed and created company newsletters
Community Sales Manager – Park Avenue Estates – Lexington, NE (2008)
- Marketed available units for lease
- Planned and organized marketing events
- Budget department expenses
Property Manager – The Richdale Group – Omaha, NE (2006-2008)
- Managed properties starting at 87 units up to 624 units
- Managed, trained, and evaluated property employees
- Maintained and enhanced property appearance
- Coordinated construction
Assistant Property Manager – The Richdale Group – Omaha, NE (2005-2006)
- Scheduled contractors
- Marketed lease renewals
- Prepared contracts
Leasing Agent – The Richdale Group – Omaha, NE (2004-2005)
- Marketed available apartments
- Addressed residents issues
- Monitored resident records
Bachelors of Science Degree in Organizational Communications
Emphasis in Sales from University of Nebraska at Kearney
George and I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all of your help this past year. We know that you inherited problems that resulted in a lot of extra time on your part. Earlier in the year, before you, we were so frustrated that we were considering new management and questioning the decision to even own rental property. Everything has been extremely better since you came on board.
You are always a calm and fair problem solver and do whatever it takes to fix whatever needs attention. George and I both trust your judgment and admire your attention to detail. We feel that we are “almost there” as far as getting the properties where they should be and we feel confident that with your help we will meet our goals for our units.
We hope that you have a wonderful Christmas season with your family and friends. Thank you again. Beth.
Mary Kay And George Foree
Beth – Thanks for the fast action on getting our windows washed and door repaired. Thanks, we appreciated the GREAT service!
Mike Boyle, Owner of Managed Property
I wanted to express to you my appreciation for the service that our manager, Beth Krolikowski, has given our Association during my time in office. She has always been pleasant, helpful and maintained a professional attitude.
William Sellars, Association Board Member
Mr. Morgan, Ryan Ellis and Beth Krolikowski customized our office entrance and parking area so well to help us see our patients!
Medical Pain Center
Thank you Beth! You’ve been extremely helpful and we are truly grateful for all you do!
Nick and Kharima Richter, Dundee Place